- How to Upgrade to Office | Laptop Mag

- How to Upgrade to Office | Laptop Mag

Looking for:

Small Business for Teams for Free. 













































     


microsoft publisher |



 

Can't be as it is on the paperwork I received from Microsoft. Now I am without Publisher and can find no one to help answer how to go about using my product code to reinstall this program. But I ordered this for my home Windows 7 HP computer. I spent an hour with tech support to no avail - all they could tell me was t was not installed correctly and to find my paperwork and reinstall - which I did but the key does not lwork.

All I need is for my product key to work so I can download this program again from the email sent to me. In addition to the details you provided also describe the reasons why you are reinstalling the program Did you 'upgrade' to Win10? Do you have other Office programs on your computer? What version? Did you try going back to the site where you purchased Publisher, logging in and finding the keycode? Did you try to do a repair before you decided to uninstall and reinstall?

Details, details Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. I was advised by tech to uninstall and reinstall my Purchased Pub online purchase when I went to activate by using the product code it says I have an invalid coded Now I am without Publisher and can find no one to help answer how to go about using my product code to reinstall this program Very difficult - and I find myself wishing I had just left Publisher installed Regards Marcia Corsiglia Support request.

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Icons of Microsoft Office are blank!! - Microsoft Community.

How to Let Someone Else Use Your Computer Without Giving Them Access to All Your Stuff